Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud login

Upon trying to login to Apple iCloud throughout the day today on multiple devices, I receive the error "Connection Error - iCloud encountered an error while trying to connect to the server." I've tried going off of WiFi and connecting through cellular signal, but the same error. Has anyone experienced this and how might it be resolved?

MacBook, macOS 13.1

Posted on Jan 25, 2023 4:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 25, 2023 7:30 PM

"iCloud login: Upon trying to login to Apple iCloud throughout the day today on multiple devices, I receive the error 'Connection Error - iCloud encountered an error while trying to connect to the server.[...]'

-------

Give it a Few:

There is apparently an issue connecting to the iCloud server. So, try later on.

4 replies

Jan 25, 2023 7:12 PM in response to Chicago_Kent

I’d check to make sure your device is compatible with iCloud. This article has some relevant information on issues signing into iCloud, along with information on what devices are compatible with it: If you can't connect or sign in to iCloud - Apple Support

If you’re connecting to a VPN, that might be an issue too. That happened to me with my work VPN one time. If you’re still having issues, I’d personally contact Apple directly at that point.

iCloud login

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.