Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to get the refund for the purchase been done not by me

Somebody had purchased some stuff from my Apple. I would like to have a refund.

Posted on Jan 25, 2023 5:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 25, 2023 5:38 PM

Hello ~ Are you seeing this information on your device or credit card /banking? If on your device…

Subscriptions and Billing - Official Apple Support

Click on the link above and you can cancel a subscription, view your purchases or ask for a refund. If just on credit card or banking information contact them and make sure your information has not been breached and now in the hands of a fraudulent user. I hope this helps but post back with more details is needed.

~Katana-San~

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 25, 2023 5:38 PM in response to larisa187

Hello ~ Are you seeing this information on your device or credit card /banking? If on your device…

Subscriptions and Billing - Official Apple Support

Click on the link above and you can cancel a subscription, view your purchases or ask for a refund. If just on credit card or banking information contact them and make sure your information has not been breached and now in the hands of a fraudulent user. I hope this helps but post back with more details is needed.

~Katana-San~

How to get the refund for the purchase been done not by me

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.