Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I sign on to a different iCloud account

Posted on Jan 25, 2023 7:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 25, 2023 8:56 PM

See the article Turn on and set up iPad - Apple Support

• Your Apple ID and password; if you don’t have an Apple ID, you can create one during setup .

So create a new Apple ID How to create a new Apple ID - Apple Support and set up iCloud Sign in to iCloud on all your devices - Apple Support

3 replies

Jan 25, 2023 9:09 PM in response to Chiefjohnny

Chiefjohnny Said:

"How do I sign on to a different iCloud account"

-------

Assigning a Different Apple ID to your Device:

90-Day Wait Restriction...

Wait it Out:

You have to wait up to 90 days before a device can be associated to a different Apple ID. So, just wait it out - once all is through with, then you can sign in under your own account. That's just the wait it is :(

Source: View and Remove your Associated Devices for Purchases - Apple Support. As it reads: "If you can’t remove a device, you might have to sign out of your Apple ID on that device or wait up to 90 days to associate it with another Apple ID."

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.