Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Get in to my account without my phone or my phone number

Get in to my account without my phone or my phone number my old account

Posted on Jan 25, 2023 8:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 25, 2023 10:17 PM

You can also reset the Apple ID password on another device:

If you don't have an Apple device but have access to your trusted phone number, you can borrow an Apple device from a friend or family member, or use one at an Apple Store.

1. Open the Apple Support app on the borrowed Apple device. If needed, you can download the Apple Support app from the App Store.
  2. Scroll down to Support Tools, then tap Reset Password.
  3. Tap "A different Apple ID."
  4. Enter your Apple ID, tap Next, and follow the onscreen instructions to reset your password.

Any information that you enter will not be stored on the device.

copied from: If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

The only other way would be the Account Recovery process:

How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 25, 2023 10:17 PM in response to Nikki1318

You can also reset the Apple ID password on another device:

If you don't have an Apple device but have access to your trusted phone number, you can borrow an Apple device from a friend or family member, or use one at an Apple Store.

1. Open the Apple Support app on the borrowed Apple device. If needed, you can download the Apple Support app from the App Store.
  2. Scroll down to Support Tools, then tap Reset Password.
  3. Tap "A different Apple ID."
  4. Enter your Apple ID, tap Next, and follow the onscreen instructions to reset your password.

Any information that you enter will not be stored on the device.

copied from: If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

The only other way would be the Account Recovery process:

How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Get in to my account without my phone or my phone number

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.