Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Request username change on the forums

Hello, is it possible to request username change from the admins or the hosts? My account is very old and shortly after creating a username on the dev forums (and here), I decided on the other username I've been using everywhere since.

Posted on Jan 26, 2023 5:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 26, 2023 5:53 AM

You can contact the hosts by email but I will also notify them of your request.

From: Apple Support Communities Terms of Use. - Apple Support Communities Use Agreement - Apple Community

For questions or problems regarding your Apple Support Communities account, please post a question in the Using Apple Support Communities site ( Using Apple Support Communities - Apple Community ), or e-mail communityaccounts@apple.com

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 26, 2023 5:53 AM in response to robbdimitrov

You can contact the hosts by email but I will also notify them of your request.

From: Apple Support Communities Terms of Use. - Apple Support Communities Use Agreement - Apple Community

For questions or problems regarding your Apple Support Communities account, please post a question in the Using Apple Support Communities site ( Using Apple Support Communities - Apple Community ), or e-mail communityaccounts@apple.com

Request username change on the forums

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.