Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i cannot send sms or mms messages from my iphone to another iphone in australia from the usa

I changed my australian sim card to a usa sim in my iphone and I cannot send any text messages via sms to any other contact in australia . I have turned the sms/mms on and off and the facetime on and off and the off and on . I keep getting a message that states that i cannot send any mms text messages but I cannot do anything more via the system preferences as it does not distinguish between sms and mms separately .

iPad Pro, iPadOS 15

Posted on Jan 26, 2023 7:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 26, 2023 7:18 AM

Do you have an international calling plan in place with the carrier that you are using in the U.S?

2 replies

i cannot send sms or mms messages from my iphone to another iphone in australia from the usa

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.