Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

First time MAC user

How best do a transition to using a MAC,should I take classes?

Posted on Jan 26, 2023 9:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 26, 2023 10:05 AM

Only you really know how you're most comfortable learning.

You can start here:

Mac - Official Apple Support

If you select the type of Mac you have, there are lots of more specific articles. There are also links to the User Guide.

Without knowing more about you, I would suggest you review some of the articles and videos Apple makes available and then just play with your computer. Launch built-in apps and try them out, look at menu items. Go to the Settings and see what the options are. Go to the App Store and download some applications that look interesting and play with those. Many are free.

As you explore, you'll probably have questions. Post them here.

Best of luck!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 26, 2023 10:05 AM in response to Tortoiseshell

Only you really know how you're most comfortable learning.

You can start here:

Mac - Official Apple Support

If you select the type of Mac you have, there are lots of more specific articles. There are also links to the User Guide.

Without knowing more about you, I would suggest you review some of the articles and videos Apple makes available and then just play with your computer. Launch built-in apps and try them out, look at menu items. Go to the Settings and see what the options are. Go to the App Store and download some applications that look interesting and play with those. Many are free.

As you explore, you'll probably have questions. Post them here.

Best of luck!

First time MAC user

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.