Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Custom email domain: email not available in "From" in icloud+

I followed instructions (Add an email domain you already own to iCloud Mail on iCloud.com - Apple Support) and added a custom email such as xxx@mydomain.com in my iCloud+ custom email domain settings. It shown up in the Custom Domain. I can receive email from any external address. However, I cannot find the email address when I and trying to send a mai. The custom email does not show up in the From dropdown. Only my iCloud email and "Hide My Email" options show up.

I tried to delete the custom email, wait for an hour, and added it back. Tried in from my Mac as well as my iPad. No luck. What am I missing? Appreciate help please!

MacBook Pro 14″, macOS 13.1

Posted on Jan 26, 2023 1:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 26, 2023 5:42 PM

turen009 wrote:

I followed instructions (Add an email domain you already own to iCloud Mail on iCloud.com - Apple Support) and added a custom email such as xxx@mydomain.com in my iCloud+ custom email domain settings. It shown up in the Custom Domain. I can receive email from any external address. However, I cannot find the email address when I and trying to send a mai. The custom email does not show up in the From dropdown. Only my iCloud email and "Hide My Email" options show up.
I tried to delete the custom email, wait for an hour, and added it back. Tried in from my Mac as well as my iPad. No luck. What am I missing? Appreciate help please!

The current stable release of Ventura including bug fixes, security updates is macOS Ventura 13.2 - I would start there and compare your results.

Keep your Mac up to date - Apple Support

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 26, 2023 5:42 PM in response to turen009

turen009 wrote:

The current stable release of Ventura including bug fixes, security updates is macOS Ventura 13.2 - I would start there and compare your results.

Custom email domain: email not available in "From" in icloud+

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.