Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to download Facebook Messenger

I m trying to recover my lost data on my iPhone. How can I download my Facebook n messenger?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jan 26, 2023 3:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 26, 2023 4:08 PM

Both apps are available in the App Store. Assuming your iPhone is eligible to update to the iOS needed by Facebook and Messenger, it should be a simple matter of downloading the apps and logging in. If this is not helpful, please reply with more detail, including which iPhone you have, its current iOS and any error message that shows up when you try to download the two apps.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 26, 2023 4:08 PM in response to pepita209

Both apps are available in the App Store. Assuming your iPhone is eligible to update to the iOS needed by Facebook and Messenger, it should be a simple matter of downloading the apps and logging in. If this is not helpful, please reply with more detail, including which iPhone you have, its current iOS and any error message that shows up when you try to download the two apps.

How to download Facebook Messenger

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.