Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

To remove incorrect email addresses in Mail, it says go to Window then Previous Recipients. Where is "Window"? It is not on my Mail.

To remove incorrect email addresses in Mail, it says go to Window then Previous Recipients. Where is "Window"? It is not on my Mail.

MacBook Pro 17″, macOS 10.13

Posted on Jan 26, 2023 9:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 26, 2023 9:57 PM

grtrapp wrote:

?

If in doubt —> Use the "Help" in the menu, that is what it is there for in every application,

search: "Previous Recipients"

ref: Mail User Guide for Mac - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 26, 2023 9:57 PM in response to grtrapp

grtrapp wrote:

?

If in doubt —> Use the "Help" in the menu, that is what it is there for in every application,

search: "Previous Recipients"

ref: Mail User Guide for Mac - Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.