Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to delete contact suggestions that pop up in texting on my iPhone?

I want to forget a few people, but whenever I go to text a person with her same name, her name pops up as a suggested contact.

this needs to stop.

I can’t forget about this ever with this.

HELP 🙏🏼 PLEASE

[Edited by Moderator]

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Jan 27, 2023 7:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 28, 2023 8:00 AM

You can't stop that as yet.

Apple Inc says; "We read all feedback carefully, but we are unable to respond to each submission individually."

Here is how for iPhone · Country or region* Select your country or region. · Feedback Type* Select feedback type. · Comments* Enter a comment.

Feedback - iPhone - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 28, 2023 8:00 AM in response to SOrda1982

You can't stop that as yet.

Apple Inc says; "We read all feedback carefully, but we are unable to respond to each submission individually."

Here is how for iPhone · Country or region* Select your country or region. · Feedback Type* Select feedback type. · Comments* Enter a comment.

Feedback - iPhone - Apple

How to delete contact suggestions that pop up in texting on my iPhone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.