Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Weather widget problem

My weather widget is not working. It was working fine. I turned off the location services and restarted the phone and turned it on. But still it says Location services off. I have tried restarting the phone, removing the widget from lock screen and putting it back, nothing works. How do I solve this?

Yes I have latest ios.

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Jan 27, 2023 5:46 PM

1 reply

Jan 28, 2023 12:00 AM in response to mirza1094

Probably your device may not be connected to the internet.

Connecting to Wi-Fi is the first part and then getting connected to the Internet is the second

1. If you are connected to a Wifi, doesn't necessarily mean you are connected to the internet. If you are not connected to wifi could be a problem with iPhone settings or Router/Modem Settings
  2. If you are not connected to the internet is the sole issue of Router / Modem Settings. Contact your ISP immediately

Internet Over Wi-FI: Contact your ISP (Internet Service Provider), the agency that provided the Internet Service on your Modem/Router to you

For your Internet connection.

• Over Cellular/Mobile: contact your Carrier (Cellular Service Provider). The agency that issued the SIM to you
  • Over Wi-Fi: Contact your ISP (Internet Service Provider), the agency that provided the Internet Service on your Modem/Router to you

However --> Connect iPhone to the Internet - Apple Support

Weather widget problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.