Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Please i forgot my iCloud can you please send me

I needed my old iCloud Id cause all my photos were there n I forgot it please can you help me

Posted on Jan 28, 2023 12:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 28, 2023 12:21 AM

Hafsaaaa Said:

"I needed my old iCloud Id cause all my photos were there n I forgot it please can you help me"

-------

Use These Forums eMail:

There is not iCloud ID. All there is, is your Apple ID. So, use the eMail address you used to log in to these forums with. The eMail to use would be no different, given it is the same account.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 28, 2023 12:21 AM in response to Hafsaaaa

Hafsaaaa Said:

"I needed my old iCloud Id cause all my photos were there n I forgot it please can you help me"

-------

Use These Forums eMail:

There is not iCloud ID. All there is, is your Apple ID. So, use the eMail address you used to log in to these forums with. The eMail to use would be no different, given it is the same account.

Jan 28, 2023 12:43 AM in response to Hafsaaaa

Hafsaaaa Said:

"I needed my old iCloud Id cause all my photos were there n I forgot it please can you help me: You guys can help me to get my old Apple ID please there is my every documents"

-------

Recovering an Account:

So which is the Case:

• Do you remember the eMail address your used for it?
  • Did you close the email address down?
  • Did you forget the password?
  • Something Else?

Please i forgot my iCloud can you please send me

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.