Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to locate lost iPhone?

Hello

My phone was stolen and my apple id was changed

I need any solution to locate it or to desactivate my phone

[Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Jan 28, 2023 3:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 28, 2023 3:52 AM

This is a user forum, you are not addressing apple here just fellow users

this is the only option you have If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

apart from if given the IMEI number the local law enforcement can get warrant and force carriers to triangular pinpoint the location of the phone if it's turned on, it's something they do with missing persons at times, doubt they would for a stolen phone as I would imagien it being a rather costly thing.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 28, 2023 3:52 AM in response to Alaahor

This is a user forum, you are not addressing apple here just fellow users

this is the only option you have If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

apart from if given the IMEI number the local law enforcement can get warrant and force carriers to triangular pinpoint the location of the phone if it's turned on, it's something they do with missing persons at times, doubt they would for a stolen phone as I would imagien it being a rather costly thing.

How to locate lost iPhone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.