Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad Pro

I’m looking to get a keyboard for an iPad Pro 4 12.9 what is the best and not a dear one

iPad Pro, iPadOS 15

Posted on Jan 28, 2023 5:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 28, 2023 7:07 AM

I use the Smart Keyboard Folio for iPad Pro For my iPad Pro. It is not cheap but I like it because it works well, It is the same size as the keyboard as my laptop so my fingers work seamlessly as I move from one to the other. It does not have to be charged and acts as a cover for my iPad to keep everything handy and safe.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 28, 2023 7:07 AM in response to Dr4gonQueen

I use the Smart Keyboard Folio for iPad Pro For my iPad Pro. It is not cheap but I like it because it works well, It is the same size as the keyboard as my laptop so my fingers work seamlessly as I move from one to the other. It does not have to be charged and acts as a cover for my iPad to keep everything handy and safe.

Jan 28, 2023 6:33 AM in response to Dr4gonQueen

“Best” is subjective.

Here is a link to keyboards compatible with the fourth-generation iPad Pro 12.9” that are directly marketed by Apple:

Keyboards - iPad Accessories - Apple

There are many other third-party keyboards that may, or may not, fit your needs or budget. Perhaps consider Zagg and Logitech - although there are many others.

iPad Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.