Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Buying individual music versus a monthly subscription

Why can’t I buy individual songs anymore....I was not utilizing the monthly music as much as I could/should and all my downloaded songs are gone when I could have purchased cheaper than the time and money spent each month

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Jan 28, 2023 7:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 28, 2023 8:29 AM

Apple still offers the option to buy music from the iTunes Store (without needing to have an Apple Music subscription). See instructions in Buy music from the iTunes Store - Apple Support

The Apple Music subscription rights to music are only available while you have a subscription. The rights to purchased music do not expire.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 28, 2023 8:29 AM in response to Brousie

Apple still offers the option to buy music from the iTunes Store (without needing to have an Apple Music subscription). See instructions in Buy music from the iTunes Store - Apple Support

The Apple Music subscription rights to music are only available while you have a subscription. The rights to purchased music do not expire.

Buying individual music versus a monthly subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.