Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

İ cant add my credit card to the wallet

I want to add my credit card to the wallet but I cant

iPhone 11, iOS 16

Posted on Jan 28, 2023 8:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 28, 2023 8:54 AM

You cannot add a Debit/Credit Card to Apple Pay if the county that you have chosen under the Apple ID does not support it. (e.g. India)

Adding Credit/Debit Cards to Apple Wallet depends on the country that you live in --> Countries and regions that support Apple Pay

However, you may add any of the following passes/tickets

Adding Boarding Passes, Bookmyshow Tickets, IRCTC (Railway) tickets, Airline Tickets, Game Tickets and Hotel Bookings are only possible if the issuer has enabled the "Add to Apple Wallet" feature for the tickets/passes issued by them. See some examples below.

The card issuer must enable the "Add to Apple Wallet" feature.

You will find this in the Card Issue Document

1. Tap Add to Apple Wallet.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 28, 2023 8:54 AM in response to afaf230

You cannot add a Debit/Credit Card to Apple Pay if the county that you have chosen under the Apple ID does not support it. (e.g. India)

Adding Credit/Debit Cards to Apple Wallet depends on the country that you live in --> Countries and regions that support Apple Pay

However, you may add any of the following passes/tickets

Adding Boarding Passes, Bookmyshow Tickets, IRCTC (Railway) tickets, Airline Tickets, Game Tickets and Hotel Bookings are only possible if the issuer has enabled the "Add to Apple Wallet" feature for the tickets/passes issued by them. See some examples below.

The card issuer must enable the "Add to Apple Wallet" feature.

You will find this in the Card Issue Document

1. Tap Add to Apple Wallet.

Jan 28, 2023 8:54 AM in response to afaf230

If you can't add a card to Apple Wallet to use with Apple Pay

Learn what steps to take if you can't add a card to the Wallet app to use with Apple Pay.

Check that you're able to use Apple Pay:

If you see the message "Could Not Add Card" or "Invalid Card," contact your bank or card issuer.

If you need help adding a card, learn how to 👉 set up Apple Pay.

Axel F.

İ cant add my credit card to the wallet

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.