Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone administrator

How can I find out who administrator on my iPhone is and how can I get it off if someone has put this in my phone without my knowledge or consent?

iPhone 7, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 28, 2023 12:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 28, 2023 12:47 PM

Hey MadNonna77

If your iPhone is owned by your workplace, several of your iPhone's functions may be managed by your workplace. In that case, you must contact your IT manager.

If it's your own private iPhone and you're signed in with your own Apple ID, others can't remotely control your iPhone. However, you can check whether devices you don't know are signed in to your Apple ID here Settings > Apple ID. At the bottom you can see devices with access to your Apple ID, if there are any you don't recognize, you can remove them.

If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 28, 2023 12:47 PM in response to MadNonna77

Hey MadNonna77

If your iPhone is owned by your workplace, several of your iPhone's functions may be managed by your workplace. In that case, you must contact your IT manager.

If it's your own private iPhone and you're signed in with your own Apple ID, others can't remotely control your iPhone. However, you can check whether devices you don't know are signed in to your Apple ID here Settings > Apple ID. At the bottom you can see devices with access to your Apple ID, if there are any you don't recognize, you can remove them.

If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

iPhone administrator

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.