You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

💡 Did you know?

General and ongoing cleaning can help you maintain your AirPods or AirPods Pro.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AirPods Pro model a2084 no volume control??

How do I adjust the volume on my AirPods Pro? I am so sick and tired of having to use my phone to adjust the volume!

Posted on Jan 28, 2023 6:05 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 30, 2023 3:53 PM

Actually, NOT HELPFUL. I am asking about the SPECIFIC MODEL A2084, as I put in the Question: "AirPods Pro model a2084 no volume control??"

NOT 2nd generation.

3 replies

Jan 30, 2023 4:09 PM in response to ndimitru24

Hi ndimitru24,

Thanks for getting back to us. Have a look at the article we linked.

"Control audio with your AirPods Pro (1st or 2nd generation) or AirPods (3rd generation)

• To play and pause audio, press the force sensor on the stem of an AirPod. To resume playback, press again.
  • To skip forward, double-press the force sensor.
  • To skip back, triple-press the force sensor.
  • To turn the volume up or down, say "Hey Siri," then say something like "Turn up the volume" or "Turn down the volume." Or drag the volume slider in the app that you're listening to, on the Lock Screen, or in Control Center. You can also open Now Playing on your Apple Watch and turn the Digital Crown to make your AirPods Pro or AirPods (3rd generation) louder or quieter."

As you can see, what you are looking for isn't a feature of the AirPods Pro. You can leave Product Feedback and the right team may be able to review it.

Have a fantastic day!

Jan 30, 2023 3:41 PM in response to ndimitru24

Hello ndimitru24,

Depending upon the generation of AirPods Pro you own Identify your AirPods - Apple Support, you can adjust the volume from the AirPods Pro as shown below:

Control audio with your AirPods Pro (2nd generation)

swipe up or down on the stem of either AirPod to turn the volume up or down

To turn the volume up or down, place your thumb on the stem of either AirPod, and use your index finger to swipe up or down on the Touch control.

Pause, skip, and adjust volume with your AirPods and AirPods Pro - Apple Support

Hope this helps.

Cheers. .

AirPods Pro model a2084 no volume control??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.