Related Article: About the security content of iOS 15.7.3 and iPadOS 15.7.3

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I upgrade my iPhone 7 to iOS 15.7.3

How do I upgrade my iphone7 yo iOS 15.7.3

iPhone 7, iOS 13

Posted on Jan 28, 2023 9:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 28, 2023 9:49 PM

If you have skipped many iOS updates in the past then you may need to connect to the internet using WiFi to download the latest iOS version. If you do not get the option to update using Mobile data then please use WiFi.

There are only 2 ways to update an iOS/iPadOS. Know how to...

Before any iOS / iPadOS update, please do the following

Go to Settings > General, and tap Profiles & Device Management. Tap the iOS Beta Software Profile. Tap Remove Profile, then restart your device --> How to uninstall iOS beta software - Apple Support

VPN or proxy connections might prevent your device from contacting the update servers.

If you still can't install the latest version of iOS, try downloading the update again:

1. Go to Settings > General > [Device name] Storage.
  2. Find the iOS update in the list of apps.
  3. Tap the iOS update, then tap Delete Update.
  4. Go to Settings > General > Software Update and download the latest iOS update.

If you don’t see the update in the list of apps or if the issue happens again, you need to update your device with iTunes.

Try updating iOS after each step.

• Try to Forget the WiFi network and add it again
  • Try another WiFi network 
  • Toggle sets automatically off and then on
  • Reset your network settings
  • Force restart your device
  • Remove any beta profiles, if applicable

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 28, 2023 9:49 PM in response to abiodun77

If you have skipped many iOS updates in the past then you may need to connect to the internet using WiFi to download the latest iOS version. If you do not get the option to update using Mobile data then please use WiFi.

There are only 2 ways to update an iOS/iPadOS. Know how to...

Before any iOS / iPadOS update, please do the following

Go to Settings > General, and tap Profiles & Device Management. Tap the iOS Beta Software Profile. Tap Remove Profile, then restart your device --> How to uninstall iOS beta software - Apple Support

VPN or proxy connections might prevent your device from contacting the update servers.

If you still can't install the latest version of iOS, try downloading the update again:

1. Go to Settings > General > [Device name] Storage.
  2. Find the iOS update in the list of apps.
  3. Tap the iOS update, then tap Delete Update.
  4. Go to Settings > General > Software Update and download the latest iOS update.

If you don’t see the update in the list of apps or if the issue happens again, you need to update your device with iTunes.

Try updating iOS after each step.

• Try to Forget the WiFi network and add it again
  • Try another WiFi network 
  • Toggle sets automatically off and then on
  • Reset your network settings
  • Force restart your device
  • Remove any beta profiles, if applicable

Jan 28, 2023 9:51 PM in response to abiodun77

abiodun77 Said:

"How do I upgrade my iPhone 7 to iOS 15.7.3: How do I upgrade my iphone7 yo iOS 15.7.3"

-------

For turer reference...

Updating an iPhone:

Can't update your iPhone? Refer to the following...

Why the Issue?: Perhaps there is an issue connecting to Apple's server?

Use a Computer and Ethernet:

Start with attempting an update through use of a computer. If you cannot use Wi-Fi, then use Ethernet.  See my User Tip: Update your iPhone Using a Computer - User Tip.

How do I upgrade my iPhone 7 to iOS 15.7.3

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.