Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Series 8 Apple Watch Bluetooth headset compatibility

can you pair a bluetooth headset

( in my case Jabra Evolve 75 ) to apple watch series 8. i have attempted but it wont connect. Maybe there is something I’m doing wrong. if its possible please direct me in the correct direction. Bluetooth compatibility chart would be neat as well.

Apple Watch Series 8

Posted on Jan 29, 2023 9:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 1, 2023 3:17 AM

The Apple Watch Series 8 is compatible with Bluetooth headsets, allowing you to make phone calls, listen to music, and more, hands-free. To use a Bluetooth headset with your Apple Watch, the headset must be:

• A Bluetooth 4.0 or later device.
  • Compatible with the Apple Watch's operating system (watchOS).

It's always recommended to check the manufacturer's website or documentation to confirm compatibility with the Apple Watch before purchasing a Bluetooth headset.

Once you have a compatible headset, you can pair it with your Apple Watch by going to the "Bluetooth" section in the "Settings" app on your watch, and following the on-screen instructions to connect the headset.

[Link Edited by Moderator]

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 1, 2023 3:17 AM in response to FiRe8PyRo

The Apple Watch Series 8 is compatible with Bluetooth headsets, allowing you to make phone calls, listen to music, and more, hands-free. To use a Bluetooth headset with your Apple Watch, the headset must be:

• A Bluetooth 4.0 or later device.
  • Compatible with the Apple Watch's operating system (watchOS).

It's always recommended to check the manufacturer's website or documentation to confirm compatibility with the Apple Watch before purchasing a Bluetooth headset.

Once you have a compatible headset, you can pair it with your Apple Watch by going to the "Bluetooth" section in the "Settings" app on your watch, and following the on-screen instructions to connect the headset.

[Link Edited by Moderator]

Series 8 Apple Watch Bluetooth headset compatibility

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.