Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I still get AppleCare+ Theft/Loss Plan for my iPhone?

We bought our 14 pro max in Oct but weren't able to purchase Apple+ with Theft & Loss plan. We meant to and then found out my husband has cancer, and I completely forgot and we really need it. Is there any way possible to get this protection?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jan 29, 2023 1:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 1, 2023 7:40 PM

You will need to check with your carrier and see what protection plans they offer for a monthly fee or a 3rd party one. It’s too late for AppleCare+. Also check any credit card benefits you may have. Some offer protections for your phone if you make your monthly payments for your service using that card. If offered you would need to see what exactly it covers as it varies.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 1, 2023 7:40 PM in response to marge67

You will need to check with your carrier and see what protection plans they offer for a monthly fee or a 3rd party one. It’s too late for AppleCare+. Also check any credit card benefits you may have. Some offer protections for your phone if you make your monthly payments for your service using that card. If offered you would need to see what exactly it covers as it varies.

Can I still get AppleCare+ Theft/Loss Plan for my iPhone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.