Newsroom Update

Today, Apple announced that from 2020 through 2023, the App Store prevented a total of over $7 billion in potentially fraudulent transactions. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can’t redownload my apps

I can’t redownload my apps without it asking me for my Apple ID and for more card information and I already did all my information and it still asks for it, Help?

iPhone 11, iOS 16

Posted on Jan 29, 2023 2:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 30, 2023 5:00 AM

Check if this helps -> If you can’t download or update apps on your iPhone or iPad

If you can’t download or update apps on your iPhone or iPad – Apple Support (UK)

2 replies

Jan 30, 2023 12:53 AM in response to leala09

Is your payment method functioning properly?

You usually need a payment method -

Unless you have a NONE option in the payment methods listed in your account details, you usually need to have added a valid payment method to your account. Even to re-download or update apps and for free apps.

M1 Mac mini, macOS 13.2; Watch, series 7 GPS/cellular, watchOS 9.3; iPad Pro 2nd Gen, iPadOS 16.3; iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 16.3; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 16.3; HomePods, audioOS 16.3 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

I can’t redownload my apps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.