Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't use cellular data on my iPhone 13

iPhone 13 have not been able to use mobile data

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 13 mini, iOS 16

Posted on Jan 29, 2023 5:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 29, 2023 10:36 PM

dc5270 Said:

"I can't use cellular data on my iPhone 13: iPhone 13 have not been able to use mobile data"

-------

Is cellular dulled-out in Settings?

Troubleshooting Cellular Data:

A. "No Service":

Is "No Service" shown on the top-left corner of your screen? If so, go here to fix that: If you See No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

B. No SIM":

Is "No SIM" shown on the top-left corner of your screen? If so, go here to fix that: If you See 'invalid SIM' or 'no SIM' on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

C. Contact your Carrier:

Having issues with Cellular, contact your Carrier, asking them to configure this to the correct settings. They configure all of this in the SIM card.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 29, 2023 10:36 PM in response to dc5270

dc5270 Said:

"I can't use cellular data on my iPhone 13: iPhone 13 have not been able to use mobile data"

-------

Is cellular dulled-out in Settings?

Troubleshooting Cellular Data:

A. "No Service":

Is "No Service" shown on the top-left corner of your screen? If so, go here to fix that: If you See No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

B. No SIM":

Is "No SIM" shown on the top-left corner of your screen? If so, go here to fix that: If you See 'invalid SIM' or 'no SIM' on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

C. Contact your Carrier:

Having issues with Cellular, contact your Carrier, asking them to configure this to the correct settings. They configure all of this in the SIM card.

I can't use cellular data on my iPhone 13

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.