Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When I try to sign into my Messages, FaceTime it say IMessage activation and FaceTime activation

How do I fix it

iPad, iPadOS 16

Posted on Jan 29, 2023 8:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 30, 2023 7:20 AM

Hello,

Unfortunately you did not complete your post and tell us what the message actually says...

If you can’t turn on or sign in to iMessage or FaceTime, read this support article --> If you can’t turn on or sign in to iMessage or FaceTime - Apple Support

Also try restarting your device. That cleared up an activation issue we had, and it doesn't hurt to try.

If it still isn't working after a day, do as the article instructs and contact Apple --> Contact - Official Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 30, 2023 7:20 AM in response to EdwardBailey2

Hello,

Unfortunately you did not complete your post and tell us what the message actually says...

If you can’t turn on or sign in to iMessage or FaceTime, read this support article --> If you can’t turn on or sign in to iMessage or FaceTime - Apple Support

Also try restarting your device. That cleared up an activation issue we had, and it doesn't hurt to try.

If it still isn't working after a day, do as the article instructs and contact Apple --> Contact - Official Apple Support

When I try to sign into my Messages, FaceTime it say IMessage activation and FaceTime activation

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.