Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to change Apple ID password

How do I change my Apple ID password without my number? I cannot remember my Apple ID password and I no longer use my trusted number. However, to change the password it keeps asking for a code sent to the number I don’t use anymore…. What do I do??

Posted on Jan 30, 2023 4:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 30, 2023 5:44 AM

For information about how to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password click here --> How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password - Apple Support

- "Account recovery is a process designed to get you back into your Apple ID account when you don’t have enough information to reset your password." "If you use two-factor authentication and can’t sign in or reset your password, you can regain access after an account recovery waiting period."

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 30, 2023 5:44 AM in response to oreoluwa80

For information about how to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password click here --> How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password - Apple Support

- "Account recovery is a process designed to get you back into your Apple ID account when you don’t have enough information to reset your password." "If you use two-factor authentication and can’t sign in or reset your password, you can regain access after an account recovery waiting period."

How to change Apple ID password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.