Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch malfunction

I have an Apple Watch Series 6 red colour and it’s not working.I live in Lisbon and I bought this watch an year back.How can i fix it

Posted on Jan 30, 2023 10:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 30, 2023 12:35 PM

Apple watch will not turn on or charge 

The article If your Apple Watch won't charge or it won't turn on - Apple Support including the advice to Force Restart near the end of the article is the best resource for this situation. If you've completed that troubleshooting and the issue is still not resolved, use the link in the article to Contact Apple Support.

Note that recent Watches without plastic protective packaging do not usually have film over the watch back or charging puck.  

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 30, 2023 12:35 PM in response to nishant20

Apple watch will not turn on or charge 

The article If your Apple Watch won't charge or it won't turn on - Apple Support including the advice to Force Restart near the end of the article is the best resource for this situation. If you've completed that troubleshooting and the issue is still not resolved, use the link in the article to Contact Apple Support.

Note that recent Watches without plastic protective packaging do not usually have film over the watch back or charging puck.  

Apple Watch malfunction

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.