Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why is my runelk Bluetooth keyboard not pairing with my iPad Pro

Why is my runelk Bluetooth keyboard not pairing with my iPad Pro?

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Jan 30, 2023 10:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 1, 2023 10:34 AM

Hello umelo64,

To pair a Bluetooth accessory with your iPad Pro you'll want to take the steps below, which include making sure the device is in discovery mode:

Pair a Bluetooth headphone, keyboard, game controller, or other device

1. Follow the instructions that came with the device to put it in discovery mode.
Note: To pair AirPods, see the instructions for your model in the “Pair and connect” section in the AirPods User Guide.
2. On iPad, go to Settings  > Bluetooth, turn on Bluetooth, then tap the name of the device.

iPad must be within about 33 feet (10 meters) of the Bluetooth device.

You can also find those steps in this resource: Set up and use Bluetooth accessories on iPad - Apple Support

Should you still be unable to pair your keyboard, are you able to successfully pair your iPad Pro with other Bluetooth devices?

Let us know, and we'll keep moving forward based on your results.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 1, 2023 10:34 AM in response to umelo64

Hello umelo64,

To pair a Bluetooth accessory with your iPad Pro you'll want to take the steps below, which include making sure the device is in discovery mode:

Pair a Bluetooth headphone, keyboard, game controller, or other device

1. Follow the instructions that came with the device to put it in discovery mode.
Note: To pair AirPods, see the instructions for your model in the “Pair and connect” section in the AirPods User Guide.
2. On iPad, go to Settings  > Bluetooth, turn on Bluetooth, then tap the name of the device.

iPad must be within about 33 feet (10 meters) of the Bluetooth device.

You can also find those steps in this resource: Set up and use Bluetooth accessories on iPad - Apple Support

Should you still be unable to pair your keyboard, are you able to successfully pair your iPad Pro with other Bluetooth devices?

Let us know, and we'll keep moving forward based on your results.

Why is my runelk Bluetooth keyboard not pairing with my iPad Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.