Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can’t login my Apple ID to App Store

Why I can’t log in my Apple ID to apps store.plz as soon as possible fix it

[Image Edited by Moderator to Remove Personal Information]

Posted on Jan 30, 2023 11:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 30, 2023 11:31 AM

If you can't connect or sign in to iCloud, Apple has a list of things you can try in the document If you can't connect or sign in to iCloud - Apple Support

If you are using a VPN, try turning it off and see if you can then log in.

For more assistance try the iCloud Support web site --> iCloud - Official Apple Support

If you still have problems try official Apple Support. Click here --> Choose your country or region - Official Apple Support Select your country, then a product. If you don't see one that handles your issue then keep experimenting with selections until you reach one that gets you a chat session or a telephone call and get the representative to redirect you.

or:

Contact Apple for support and service --> "See a list of Apple phone numbers around the world."

Click here --> Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 30, 2023 11:31 AM in response to mohosen

If you can't connect or sign in to iCloud, Apple has a list of things you can try in the document If you can't connect or sign in to iCloud - Apple Support

If you are using a VPN, try turning it off and see if you can then log in.

For more assistance try the iCloud Support web site --> iCloud - Official Apple Support

If you still have problems try official Apple Support. Click here --> Choose your country or region - Official Apple Support Select your country, then a product. If you don't see one that handles your issue then keep experimenting with selections until you reach one that gets you a chat session or a telephone call and get the representative to redirect you.

or:

Contact Apple for support and service --> "See a list of Apple phone numbers around the world."

Click here --> Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

I can’t login my Apple ID to App Store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.