Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music Made for You playlist - accidentally deleted and would like to get it back or generate a new one

Hi. I meant to delete a song but deleted the entire “Made for You” playlist. I don’t see it in the All Playlists section. I would like to continue getting these playlists. Does it update automatically each week or have I deleted it forever?

Thanks

iPad, iPadOS 16

Posted on Jan 30, 2023 11:26 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 1, 2023 10:47 AM

Howdy Emsullivan,

It sounds like you want to know how to get the Made for You playlist. We know how important listening to your music is for you, and you’re in the right place for answers.

You can go to the “Listen Now“ section of Apple Music. Then scroll down to the ”Made for You“ section. You should be able to find the missing playlist and add it back to your library. You can also ask Siri to “play my new music mix”.

Take Care!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 1, 2023 10:47 AM in response to Emsullivan

Howdy Emsullivan,

It sounds like you want to know how to get the Made for You playlist. We know how important listening to your music is for you, and you’re in the right place for answers.

You can go to the “Listen Now“ section of Apple Music. Then scroll down to the ”Made for You“ section. You should be able to find the missing playlist and add it back to your library. You can also ask Siri to “play my new music mix”.

Take Care!

Apple Music Made for You playlist - accidentally deleted and would like to get it back or generate a new one

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.