Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Birthdays from contacts not appearing in calendar application

How can I make my contacts appear in my calendar? I have gone through multiple processes online to try and get them to reappear (they have been working properly for the past 4 years), but I cannot manage to fix the issue. The confusing part is I didn't do anything to my phone, they just stopped working, and I can still see the birthdays on the calendar on my mac, but I cannot get them to appear on my iPhone.

iPhone 12 mini

Posted on Jan 30, 2023 1:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 31, 2023 12:51 AM

If the contacts are on the same email account that your Mac uses then they should appear on your iPhone too unless you have disabled Contacts for that particular email account that hosts the birthdays of the contacts.

Please see the pic below

2 replies

Birthdays from contacts not appearing in calendar application

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.