Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am not able to connect my iphone XR with Mac mini using bluetooth

Posted on Jan 30, 2023 2:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 30, 2023 2:30 PM

It sounds as if you're asking about Continuity Camera. That feature does not require that you pair your iPhone to your computer via Bluetooth. You do need to have Bluetooth enabled on both devices and both devices need to be connected to the same WiFi network.

See the instructions here:

Continuity Camera: Use iPhone as a webcam for Mac - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 30, 2023 2:30 PM in response to SachinDevCanada

It sounds as if you're asking about Continuity Camera. That feature does not require that you pair your iPhone to your computer via Bluetooth. You do need to have Bluetooth enabled on both devices and both devices need to be connected to the same WiFi network.

See the instructions here:

Continuity Camera: Use iPhone as a webcam for Mac - Apple Support

Jan 30, 2023 2:16 PM in response to IdrisSeabright

Ok, I have just finished installing my new mac mini M2 but don't have a built in camera on my TV which I'm using as display for my mac mini....I checked on net then I was given to understand that I can use my iphone's camera as a web cam for virutal meetings .This is the requirement but my iphone is not getting connected through bluetooth, which probably would enable me to use it as a webcam. Pls help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.