Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Real owner death

My real iphone owner is dead and then i used his iphone but its fact that locked to owner. Pls give some suggestions. Pls to unlock my iphone.pls

Posted on Jan 30, 2023 11:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 31, 2023 6:38 AM

You should be able to provide Apple with a copy of the death certificate and legal documentation transferring ownership of the device. You may also have to provide proof of purchase for the device from an authorized source. It’s not an easy process. You can find more information in the link below:

How to request access to a deceased family member's Apple account - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 31, 2023 6:38 AM in response to saiful44

You should be able to provide Apple with a copy of the death certificate and legal documentation transferring ownership of the device. You may also have to provide proof of purchase for the device from an authorized source. It’s not an easy process. You can find more information in the link below:

How to request access to a deceased family member's Apple account - Apple Support

Real owner death

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.