You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Activity watch setting

i can’t get past setting up the calories for the move ring. The next button seems to be just below my screen and i can not scroll to get to it. How can i finish setting up my activity rings?

Apple Watch

Posted on Jan 31, 2023 1:53 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 31, 2023 6:19 AM

Are you saying that the "Next" button is off your screen (see picture)?

If so, you might try rebooting your watch, but if that doesn't work, try a Forced Restart next.

I realize that it won't fix the screen issue with your watch but you can also change your goals from within the Fitness app on your phone.

Open Fitness, click on the rings, scroll a little ways down while looking for "Change Goals" and click on it.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 31, 2023 6:19 AM in response to Jeniferwoodall

Are you saying that the "Next" button is off your screen (see picture)?

If so, you might try rebooting your watch, but if that doesn't work, try a Forced Restart next.

I realize that it won't fix the screen issue with your watch but you can also change your goals from within the Fitness app on your phone.

Open Fitness, click on the rings, scroll a little ways down while looking for "Change Goals" and click on it.

Activity watch setting

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.