Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Logic Pro X latest version

I bought a 13" M2 laptop 2020/1 model to use with an up to date, new from Apple, Logic ProX installation. This I believed would then solve the issues I had with system overload on previous Apple laptops with older versions of Logic ProX. This has not stopped issues with Logic ProX and the new laptop from showing the same system overload issues. Better than previous set up but not faultless. I wonder where to go next?

I am frankly fed up with this on going and insolvable issue. Having bought the latest laptop, and software, I thought this problem was done away with for good. Has anyone had similar problems?

Thx.

Ian

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.12

Posted on Jan 31, 2023 7:52 AM

Similar questions

2 replies

Feb 1, 2023 1:42 AM in response to kaz-k

Thank you very much for an answer. When I bought my laptop (preowned) which has the new chip, I was not unfortunately, aware that it could not take on extra ram, I am thus stuck with 8GB. The only answer is to upgrade, sometime down the road, to a laptop or, Apple type desktop machine, that comes with a bigger amount of ram. I work with audio, though not loads of plugins at the moment.

Cheers.

Logic Pro X latest version

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.