Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cannot download game apps on my iPhone 13

I cannot download game apps. It tells me to double click the download button but it won’t work

[Image Edited by Moderator to Remove Personal Information]

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Jan 31, 2023 2:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 31, 2023 3:04 PM

If you cannot download apps on your iPhone-

1)Add a payment method.

You might need to have a valid payment method on file, even if the app that you want to download is free. Add a payment method to your Apple ID - Apple Support

2)Prioritize the download

From the Home Screen, touch and hold the app. From the menu that appears, choose Prioritize Download.

3)Restart your iPhone

Restart your iPhone or iPad, then check to see if you can download apps. Restart your iPhone - Apple Support

Yours Sincerely

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 31, 2023 3:04 PM in response to Arhart1989

If you cannot download apps on your iPhone-

1)Add a payment method.

You might need to have a valid payment method on file, even if the app that you want to download is free. Add a payment method to your Apple ID - Apple Support

2)Prioritize the download

From the Home Screen, touch and hold the app. From the menu that appears, choose Prioritize Download.

3)Restart your iPhone

Restart your iPhone or iPad, then check to see if you can download apps. Restart your iPhone - Apple Support

Yours Sincerely

I cannot download game apps on my iPhone 13

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.