Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Refund Not Recieved

Last week, I purchased a subscription that I didn’t want. It’s been over a week since I requested a refund and it said that the refund was given but, it was never received.

Posted on Jan 31, 2023 3:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 31, 2023 3:09 PM

From: Check the status of a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

When will I get the money back?

If your refund is approved, the funds are applied to the same payment method that you used to buy the item. Here's how long it takes for a refund to appear on your account or statement:

Store credit—It might take up to 48 hours to see the refund in your Apple Account balance.

Mobile phone billing—It might take up to 60 days for the statement to show the refund. Processing time might be affected by your carrier. You can contact your carrier for an update.

All other payment methods—It might take up to 30 days for the statement to show the refund. If you don't see the refund after 30 days, contact your financial institution.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 31, 2023 3:09 PM in response to Leothemarsh

From: Check the status of a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

When will I get the money back?

If your refund is approved, the funds are applied to the same payment method that you used to buy the item. Here's how long it takes for a refund to appear on your account or statement:

Store credit—It might take up to 48 hours to see the refund in your Apple Account balance.

Mobile phone billing—It might take up to 60 days for the statement to show the refund. Processing time might be affected by your carrier. You can contact your carrier for an update.

All other payment methods—It might take up to 30 days for the statement to show the refund. If you don't see the refund after 30 days, contact your financial institution.

Feb 3, 2023 5:01 AM in response to Leothemarsh

It appears sometimes refund is visible to Apple support but not on your device.

I followed below advise (by Apple support) and it worked for me.

Go to Settings > YOUR NAME (or pic at the top) > Click Media & Purchases and press "Sign Out". Once successfully signed out, sign back in.

If it still shows incorrect balance, I think it is best to raise a support ticket to clarify your problem!

Refund Not Recieved

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.