Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Change region in Apple Store

Hello! I accidentally chose the region Russia and I can't open the apple store app. When i open the app i see this message (in the picture). I am in Spain at the moment and I am a citizen of Ukraine. Can you help me solve my problem?

iPad Pro, iPadOS 16

Posted on Feb 1, 2023 3:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 1, 2023 3:25 AM

Unfortunately my translation tools do not work with image and I have no idea what that says.

The article "Change your Apple ID country or region" describes how to change your country setting on everything using your Apple ID, and the requirements and results of doing this --> Change your Apple ID country or region - Apple Support

Change it back to Ukraine.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 1, 2023 3:25 AM in response to Marcia300

Unfortunately my translation tools do not work with image and I have no idea what that says.

The article "Change your Apple ID country or region" describes how to change your country setting on everything using your Apple ID, and the requirements and results of doing this --> Change your Apple ID country or region - Apple Support

Change it back to Ukraine.

Change region in Apple Store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.