Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Microphone not working

Hello!

• 3 days ago my microphone stopped working. I cleaned it, I restarted the phone, reset the settings,closed the Bluetooth, it's allowed on all the apps but still don't work.
  • I tried to test it in the Voice Memos, I touch the recording button, it's not working.
  • When I record a Video, and then I watch it , it shows that it doesnt have a sound.
  • I used my earbuds, not working, so the mic of the phone is not the problem.

Anyone can help???

Posted on Feb 1, 2023 11:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 1, 2023 2:01 PM

Mikaylla wrote:

• Hello!
3 days ago my microphone stopped working. I cleaned it, I restarted the phone, reset the settings,closed the Bluetooth, it's allowed on all the apps but still don't work.
• I tried to test it in the Voice Memos, I touch the recording button, it's not working.
• When I record a Video, and then I watch it , it shows that it doesnt have a sound.
Anyone can help???

follow all steps here If the microphones on your iPhone aren't working - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 1, 2023 2:01 PM in response to Mikaylla

Mikaylla wrote:

• Hello!
3 days ago my microphone stopped working. I cleaned it, I restarted the phone, reset the settings,closed the Bluetooth, it's allowed on all the apps but still don't work.
Anyone can help???

follow all steps here If the microphones on your iPhone aren't working - Apple Support

Microphone not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.