Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lost my phone

How can I find my IPhone beside using find my coz when am using it says it's offline since last week till now

Posted on Feb 1, 2023 3:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 1, 2023 3:09 PM

If Find My iPhone is offline or not working, read this support article --> If Find My is offline or not working - Apple Support

As for finding it, you'll have to resort to traditional methods for finding lost items. Find My is the only feature Apple offers. Have you tried calling it and seeing if anybody answers (if they do, be careful because you don't know who they are)?

This document has a list of things to do if your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen. --> If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 1, 2023 3:09 PM in response to Rele1y

If Find My iPhone is offline or not working, read this support article --> If Find My is offline or not working - Apple Support

As for finding it, you'll have to resort to traditional methods for finding lost items. Find My is the only feature Apple offers. Have you tried calling it and seeing if anybody answers (if they do, be careful because you don't know who they are)?

This document has a list of things to do if your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen. --> If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

Lost my phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.