Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Related Article: About Apple USB power adapters

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to use the cord that came with my iPhone?

mY I Phone 13 comes with a cord with 2 identical small ends what do I do with this?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 13

Posted on Feb 2, 2023 4:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 2, 2023 4:15 AM

The iPhone will ship with a charge cable that has a USB-C connection at one end and a Lightning connection at the other. The Lightning end would attach to the phone, the USB-C end would attach to an appropriate charge cube. If you have no device with a USB-C connection, you could use an existing Lightning to USB-A cable.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 2, 2023 4:15 AM in response to irela1539

The iPhone will ship with a charge cable that has a USB-C connection at one end and a Lightning connection at the other. The Lightning end would attach to the phone, the USB-C end would attach to an appropriate charge cube. If you have no device with a USB-C connection, you could use an existing Lightning to USB-A cable.

How to use the cord that came with my iPhone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.