Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Snapchat

Why I can’t download Snapchat and how to update iPad into new version with computer

iPad, 11

Posted on Feb 2, 2023 7:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 2, 2023 7:50 AM

Have you tried the suggestion in the link above regarding how to update your iPad over wiki? Instructions are - go to Settings > General, then tap Software Update. If your iPad is eligible for an updated you will be prompted to do so. If this does not work, then I’m afraid you have no choice other than to update using a computer. Once your iPad is updated, we can address the SnapChat issue.

The link above also offers help on how to update via computer. This is from that link:

If the update doesn't appear on your device, use your computer to update your device manually. Learn how to update your device manually if you're using a Mac with macOS Catalina or later, or if you're using a Mac with macOS Mojave or earlier or a Windows PC.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 2, 2023 7:50 AM in response to masooma208

Have you tried the suggestion in the link above regarding how to update your iPad over wiki? Instructions are - go to Settings > General, then tap Software Update. If your iPad is eligible for an updated you will be prompted to do so. If this does not work, then I’m afraid you have no choice other than to update using a computer. Once your iPad is updated, we can address the SnapChat issue.

The link above also offers help on how to update via computer. This is from that link:

If the update doesn't appear on your device, use your computer to update your device manually. Learn how to update your device manually if you're using a Mac with macOS Catalina or later, or if you're using a Mac with macOS Mojave or earlier or a Windows PC.

Snapchat

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.