Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Screen recording videos not saving on my iPad

Why is my full video not saving(screen recording)

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPad mini 5, iPadOS 16

Posted on Feb 2, 2023 8:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 5, 2023 8:47 AM

G'day Dummygaming7,

Thanks for posting! We'd like to get some details to see how we can help.

To clarify, you mentioned full videos aren't saving. Are you saying that screen recordings save, but it's not saving the entire recording, or is something else happening?

To narrow things down, try recording a video from the Camera app on your iPad. Does that video save and play back as expected? This will help determine if the issue is with video recording in general, or if it's specific to screen recordings: Take videos with your iPad camera - Apple Support

Also, which iPadOS version are you using under Settings > General > About, and how much available storage do you have under Settings > General > iPad Storage?

Let us know! This will help us work out the best steps for you to take.

Have a good day.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 5, 2023 8:47 AM in response to Dummygaming7

G'day Dummygaming7,

Thanks for posting! We'd like to get some details to see how we can help.

To clarify, you mentioned full videos aren't saving. Are you saying that screen recordings save, but it's not saving the entire recording, or is something else happening?

To narrow things down, try recording a video from the Camera app on your iPad. Does that video save and play back as expected? This will help determine if the issue is with video recording in general, or if it's specific to screen recordings: Take videos with your iPad camera - Apple Support

Also, which iPadOS version are you using under Settings > General > About, and how much available storage do you have under Settings > General > iPad Storage?

Let us know! This will help us work out the best steps for you to take.

Have a good day.

Screen recording videos not saving on my iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.