Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where can I see my "movie rental credits" and other iTunes credits?

Where can I see my "movie rental credits" and other iTunes credits? I was given six free movie rentals by Apple Support, but I can't see them anywhere. A second advisor confirmed they are on my account (two advisors confirmed this at Apple on separate calls) but neither were able to explain where I could see them listed. I want to know where my balance of credits are listed so I can keep track of what I have available.

Posted on Feb 2, 2023 8:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 2, 2023 9:26 PM

Solution: There are four ways to view your movie rental credits balance on Mac, iPad, and iPhone. Each method is different, and there is no specific page where the balance is listed as of the time of this post.

Option 1 (Mac App Store app): Launch App Store app on Mac, view the bottom left corner of the window, and immediately under your name, it should state "X Movie Rentals" showing the number of rentals you have available. See screenshot below for an image of App Store app on Mac and where to see your movie rental credits balance.

Option 2 (iPad App Store app): Launch App Store app on iPad, tap your Account icon in the top right of screen, and immediately below your Account ID, you will see "Credit: X Movie Rentals". (This is immediately above the Purchased, Subscriptions, Notifications rows).

Option 3 (iPad iTunes Store app): Launch iTunes Store app on iPad. Scroll to the bottom of the screen. At the bottom left of the screen, you will see "X Movie Rentals Credit" immediately below your Apple ID.

Option 4 (iPhone iTunes Store app): Launch iTunes Store app on iPhone. Scroll to the bottom of the screen. Tap your Apple ID. Tap "View Apple ID". You will see "Balance: X Movie Rentals" immediately above "Add Money to Account".

Apple TV option: No option found.

If anyone knows of a single balances page that lists monetary and promotional credits, expirations, etc, please share. I am requesting that Apple provide a simple universal solution available on all platforms in the same place, so this is less difficult to figure out for users.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 2, 2023 9:26 PM in response to bms1

Solution: There are four ways to view your movie rental credits balance on Mac, iPad, and iPhone. Each method is different, and there is no specific page where the balance is listed as of the time of this post.

Option 1 (Mac App Store app): Launch App Store app on Mac, view the bottom left corner of the window, and immediately under your name, it should state "X Movie Rentals" showing the number of rentals you have available. See screenshot below for an image of App Store app on Mac and where to see your movie rental credits balance.

Option 2 (iPad App Store app): Launch App Store app on iPad, tap your Account icon in the top right of screen, and immediately below your Account ID, you will see "Credit: X Movie Rentals". (This is immediately above the Purchased, Subscriptions, Notifications rows).

Option 3 (iPad iTunes Store app): Launch iTunes Store app on iPad. Scroll to the bottom of the screen. At the bottom left of the screen, you will see "X Movie Rentals Credit" immediately below your Apple ID.

Option 4 (iPhone iTunes Store app): Launch iTunes Store app on iPhone. Scroll to the bottom of the screen. Tap your Apple ID. Tap "View Apple ID". You will see "Balance: X Movie Rentals" immediately above "Add Money to Account".

Apple TV option: No option found.

If anyone knows of a single balances page that lists monetary and promotional credits, expirations, etc, please share. I am requesting that Apple provide a simple universal solution available on all platforms in the same place, so this is less difficult to figure out for users.

Where can I see my "movie rental credits" and other iTunes credits?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.