Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

After upgrading to Monterey, there isn't a scan driver for a Xerox WC3225 scanner

After upgrading to Monterey, I've downloaded the new driver for Xerox WorkCenter 3225. And there isn't a scan driver.

How can I use the scanner?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Mac mini, macOS 12.6

Posted on Feb 3, 2023 12:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 3, 2023 8:11 AM

You can use Apple's Image Capture app which will scan, but is not full featured. You can download and try the VueScan app for free. It prints with a watermark in the test mode. I use it and can recommend it. It's well supported. I have no association with VueScan.

2 replies

Feb 4, 2023 6:24 AM in response to rodica130

Just a footnote to the VueScan recommendation. It supports the Xerox WorkCentre WC3225 without any installed vendor driver prerequisite.

I purchased VueScan Professional in 2010 to support a flatbed scanner that Canon had abandoned driver support. The current version of VueScan Professional still drives that scanner on macOS Ventura 13.2. In 13 years, I have never paid the VueScan vendor any upgrade fees.

I am not compensated in any manner for mentioning VueScan here.

After upgrading to Monterey, there isn't a scan driver for a Xerox WC3225 scanner

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.