Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Unable to log into Nike app on iPhone or website

So my Nike app won’t let me log in, I sign in then just brings me right back to the log in screen. Even tried to sign in on safari and it tells me there’s an error. Any help?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 12, iOS 14

Posted on Feb 3, 2023 12:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 23, 2024 11:47 PM

My Nike app on my iPhone does not let me log in, it sends me a code but I do not receive it on my email. I checked spam, my internet connection - no code.

18 replies

Apr 29, 2023 5:25 PM in response to Jakemadams

I think i might have solved the problem on accident! If you have the Snkrs app do a search. I typed in Hello (searching for the Hello Kitty Air Max’s). It will say No Results and right below it, it says Search Nike.com. When i clicked Nike.com it opened my Nike App and went through. Ever since then i’m logged into the app. I hope this works for you guys.

Unable to log into Nike app on iPhone or website

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.