Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I restart my Apple Pay?

Can y’all restart my Apple Pay

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Feb 3, 2023 5:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 3, 2023 5:36 PM

To restart it, or see why it is restricted, you have to follow the directions in the link above. Here is the pertinent information. Basically, you have to contact Apple directly. You are posting to a user to user tech forum. We cannot resolve this for you because we do not have access to your financial records.

If your Apple Cash account is restricted or locked

To prevent fraud, ensure account security, and comply with regulations, your Apple Cash account may be restricted or locked. Your account may also be restricted if you dispute an unauthorized transaction with your bank and a chargeback is filed. Your account restriction or lock may be temporary until you verify your identity or while your account is under review, or you may need to contact Apple Support for next steps.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 3, 2023 5:36 PM in response to Chloeoliviergmailcom

To restart it, or see why it is restricted, you have to follow the directions in the link above. Here is the pertinent information. Basically, you have to contact Apple directly. You are posting to a user to user tech forum. We cannot resolve this for you because we do not have access to your financial records.

If your Apple Cash account is restricted or locked

To prevent fraud, ensure account security, and comply with regulations, your Apple Cash account may be restricted or locked. Your account may also be restricted if you dispute an unauthorized transaction with your bank and a chargeback is filed. Your account restriction or lock may be temporary until you verify your identity or while your account is under review, or you may need to contact Apple Support for next steps.

How can I restart my Apple Pay?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.