Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I track my location of my lost iphone

Help me to locate my lost iphone location

Posted on Feb 3, 2023 5:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 3, 2023 6:12 PM

The info that you need is in the Support Document above your name that you were looking at before you posted here.

You did previously enable the Find My feature on the phone, correct?

With any browser, log on to www.icloud.com/find and enter your Apple ID and Password.

IF....the battery on the phone still has some charge.....AND.....the phone has a good connection to the Internet where it is located, the phone's approximate location will be displayed on the Find My map.

If the battery has run down or the phone does not have an Internet connection where it is currently located then it cannot display its current location. In some cases, a "Last Known Location" might be displayed for a day or two.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 3, 2023 6:12 PM in response to gerrard35

The info that you need is in the Support Document above your name that you were looking at before you posted here.

You did previously enable the Find My feature on the phone, correct?

With any browser, log on to www.icloud.com/find and enter your Apple ID and Password.

IF....the battery on the phone still has some charge.....AND.....the phone has a good connection to the Internet where it is located, the phone's approximate location will be displayed on the Find My map.

If the battery has run down or the phone does not have an Internet connection where it is currently located then it cannot display its current location. In some cases, a "Last Known Location" might be displayed for a day or two.

How can I track my location of my lost iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.