Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need an address for my trade in as they haven’t sent me a shipping label

Hi,

Has anyone got an address so I can send my old iphone back. They haven’t put a shipping label in so i’m unsure where to send it

Posted on Feb 4, 2023 1:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 4, 2023 5:58 AM

You should contact Apple Sales support for help in getting that shipping label. The information below is from this link:

Contact - How to Contact Us - Apple

Apple Online Store

Apple.com is a convenient place to purchase Apple products and accessories from Apple and other manufacturers. You can buy online or call (800) MY–APPLE (800–692–7753).

You can get information about an order you placed on the Apple Online Store through the Order Statuspage. If you prefer, you can also get order status or make changes by phone at (800) 692–7753.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 4, 2023 5:58 AM in response to Livedwards1

You should contact Apple Sales support for help in getting that shipping label. The information below is from this link:

Contact - How to Contact Us - Apple

Apple Online Store

Apple.com is a convenient place to purchase Apple products and accessories from Apple and other manufacturers. You can buy online or call (800) MY–APPLE (800–692–7753).

You can get information about an order you placed on the Apple Online Store through the Order Statuspage. If you prefer, you can also get order status or make changes by phone at (800) 692–7753.

I need an address for my trade in as they haven’t sent me a shipping label

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.