Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i have lost my phone and imei number how i can get it

iPhone 8 Plus

Posted on Feb 4, 2023 1:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 4, 2023 2:39 AM

The IMEI number is not going to help you find your iPhone. If you are looking for your IMEI number for other reasons that you can see that number printed on the box of the iPhone. You may also contact your carrier and they should be able to relay the information to you.

For you lost iPhone, refer to the instructions in this guide published by Apple 👉 If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 4, 2023 2:39 AM in response to reybedon

The IMEI number is not going to help you find your iPhone. If you are looking for your IMEI number for other reasons that you can see that number printed on the box of the iPhone. You may also contact your carrier and they should be able to relay the information to you.

For you lost iPhone, refer to the instructions in this guide published by Apple 👉 If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

Axel F.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.